Info

Dublin Tourist office, formerly St. Andrew's Church

Dublin Tourist office, formerly St. Andrew's Church, Dublin - Church of Ireland. Built in in 1866 on the site of a former church built here in 1665. Sold by the Church of Ireland in 1994, and its now the main Tourist Information Office for Dublin.

Add to Cart Add to Lightbox Download
Filename
_MG_6585_st_andrews_church.jpg
Copyright
2008 Dave Walsh.
Image Size
4011x2784 / 8.0MB
Contained in galleries
Dublin
Dublin Tourist office, formerly St. Andrew's Church, Dublin - Church of Ireland.  Built in  in 1866 on the site of a former church built here in  1665. Sold by the Church of Ireland in 1994, and its now the main Tourist Information Office for Dublin.