Richmond Arms, Richmond, Tasmania
?RICHMOND ARMS? - FORMERLY?COMMERCIAL HOTEL? (1888) - This hotel was built to replace the earlier ?Lennox Arms? which was built in 1827 and stood slightly to the right of the present..hotel. The name was changed to the ?Richmond Arms? in 1972. The old stable in the car park is all that remains of the original inn.....Richmond, Tasmania - the original capital of Tasmania. ..Add to Cart Add to Lightbox Download
- 2008 Dave Walsh.
- Image Size
- 2937x2209 / 3.4MB
Richmond Tasmania hobart coal river region tasmanian australian tourist tourist twee victorian model village town tourist attraction scenic edwardian souvenirs sandstone history historic capital city attractions township david lord richmond park estate Lieutenant-Governor Arthur convict trail richmond arms lennox arms commercial hotel bar hotel pub
- Contained in galleries
- Tasmania Stock