The Four Courts, Dublin with Irish tricolor flying
Designed in 1784 by James Gandon, after an earlier work by Thomas Cooley, the Four Courts replace Dublin and Ireland's former legal system and buildings. The Four Courts was almost completely destroyed during the Civil War in 1922.....The Four Courts referred to are the Chancery, King's Bench, Exchequer, and Common Pleas.Add to Cart Add to Lightbox Download
- 2008 Dave Walsh.
- Image Size
- 4316x2912 / 5.8MB
dublin ireland law irish legal case court courts four inns quays central architecture architect james gandon dome pillars judicial lawyers barristers thomas cooley republic Chancery King's Bench Exchequer and Common Pleas high supreme justice flag tricolor green white gold building famous buildings structure prominent europe european
- Contained in galleries