One of the oldest existing churches in Dublin, St. Audeon's is a Norman church to St Ouen, built in 1190 to replace an earlier church to St Colmcille. The three bells in the belltower are reported to date to 1423. The mysterious Lucky Stone, an early Christian grave marker, is in the porch, where it has been since 1309. The main porch also houses the Portleister Tomb, featuring two carved effigys of the church benefactor and his wife. ..